Hmong American Language Use Survey

  • hmongcultural
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 9:41 AM
      I am posting this for my colleague Yang S. Xiong. Please assist him with his survey if you can.

      - Mark Pfeifer

      Dear friends/colleagues:

      I would like to ask for your help with my survey, Hmong American Language Use Survey. It'll take about 8-10 minutes to complete. If you can help, please complete my survey at: http://hmonglanguagesurvey.que​stionpro.com/

      Your perspectives and responses will make important contributions to my research on contemporary Hmong identity and language use.

      Thank you in advance for your time and support.

      Yang S. Xiong, Graduate Student
      UCLA Department of Sociology
      Contact email: ysxiong07@...
      Contact phone: 530-635-1093
    • hmongcultural
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 9:21 AM
        Here is the link to Yang S. Xiong's research survey again, not sure why it wasn't posting correctly yesterday.