Couples Relationship Skills Workshop July 23, 2011 Appleton, WI

  • hmongcultural
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2011
      Jamie Kaiser of Thinkmarriage (a nonprofit organization with federal grant funding to promote healthy marriages) asked me to post this.

      - Mark Pfeifer

      Practical Relationship Skills for Couples (Nrhiav Txujci Kev Kajsiab Rau Hauv Txwj Nkawm) Saturday, July 23, 2011, 8am – 6pm

      Location: Asian Taste
      236 W Calumet St
      Appleton, WI 54915

      Course Number:FW110016
      Type of Event:In Person, Special Event, Workshop
      Demographic:Married, Married Couples
      Cost:$10 per person will be charged at the event for the lunch buffet.
      Contact Name:PA
      Contact Phone:(920) 750-1126
      Contact Email:jami@...
      Content Type:Secular
      Family Wellness:Family Wellness teaches skills you can use to increase healthy communication and peace in your family. Enhance your family's relationships by identifying your spouse's strengths as well as your own, and learn listening, communication and problem solving skills. Learn how to "know what you want" so you can respectfully "say what you want" and have a better chance of "getting what you want". In doing so, you will make your relationship "The Strongest Link" and provide a healthy foundation for your family. This interactive workshop uses role playing, group exercises and coaching.

      The popular workshop, "Practical Relationships Skills Among Couples" has been sought after by Hmong Couples throughout Wisconsin. This fun, interactive workshop uses hands-on learning to teach communication and conflict resolution skills. You will be interacting with the group and the facilitators as you learn tools and strategies to say and get what you want out of your relationship. This is the last chance to experience this workshop under our current funding, so take advantage of it now!