Hmong Studies Journal Publishes Volume 11 Online

  • hmongstudies-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2010

      Dear Friends:

       I am very pleased to share with you the online publication of Volume 11 of the Hmong Studies Journal.

       http://www.hmongstudies.org/HSJ11OnlinePR.html

       I would especially like to thank the authors and reviewers who have tirelessly worked with me over the past several months to make this new volume of the journal possible. As always, I strongly welcome feedback about this issue and the Hmong Studies Journal more generally.

       Yours Sincerely,

       Mark Pfeifer