Looking for Translator(s) Hmong-English

  • raul03
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      I am working with ChildFund Australia in a project that is aiming to connect children through technology to learn from each other about international development and children's rights.

      Children from Hmong communities in Laos are going to be involved in this project and will be creating some videos that will need to be translated into English. Similarly, children in Australia will be producing some videos that will need to be translated into written Hmong.

      I am writing to see if anyone knows an organisation I could approach to look for volunteers to be part of this project as translators. We are working with communities where ChildFund Australia implements projects.

      For more information visit: http://childfund.org.au and http://childfundconnect.org

      Many thanks in advance for any help.

      Best,

      Raul