Re: Hmong ERW Project

  • zher88
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2010
      Oh, that is an excellent idea. Kids like pictures and having it like a manga would entail not much need for words, although it may still need some explanations.

      My daughter is in high school but she is a manga artist and may be able to volunteer some time to this project if you are looking for people to draw things that the young children might like. Her style is more like the Japanese manga.

      Zong