Lao Americans Research Bibliography

  • hmongcultural
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28 12:09 PM

      I have compiled a bibliography of Lao American research. This is not a definitive list but I think it represents a pretty good sample of research from the past several years. It is easy to see that there is far less  research being conducted related to Lao Americans compared to Hmong Americans even though the populations are pretty similar.

      http://www.hmongstudies.org/LaoAmericanBibliographies.html

      Mark Pfeifer