Re: Hmong census

  • hmongcultural
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
      Your thesis topic sounds very interesting.

      Unfortunately, the U.S. Census does not collection information on religion (in Canada, and some other countries it is collected).

      However, there is a bibliography of materials related to Hmong and religion at:

      http://www.hmongstudies.org/HmongReligion.html

      Mark Pfeifer