Hmong population distribution in Thailand

  • kubthoj83
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello,

      My name is Bruce Thao, a current PhD student at UChicago in Social Work. I am currently interning with an organization in Thailand (Radion International) and I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with some research I am doing for them.

      One of their missions is reaching out to the destitute Hmong villages to carry out needs assessments and provide humanitarian aid. They currently work in Khek Noi and a few surrounding villages, however they would like to get a sense of the number and location of Hmong villages throughout Thailand and the demographics of these villages. I am wondering if any of you know of any databases or other sources where I can obtain such information. Any help or suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Bruce Thao