Re: [hmongstudies] Contact with Hmong groups in Asia

  • LigVH
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11 7:23 PM
      Hi,

      I'm a Hmong from Vietnam and married with a Hmong from Saint Paul, MN, USA.
      Depend on what your project is, maybe our family can help.
      My family website is at www.am00n.com
      our recent project on Hmong Vietnam is at www.hmongillustrate.com

      Feel free to contact us.
      Thanks,
      Lig.

      Our family site: www.am00n.com
      Vuong, Kim Lien-Ntxhi Vaj + Lig Vaj Her
      Dong Nguyen Heater Co.,ltd
      #479 Dien Bien Phu str, wrd 25, Binh Thanh dist.
      Ho Chi Minh city.VIET NAM
      Tel:(848)35128155 Fax:(848)35120480
      www.heater.com.vn