Help please with language identification

  • paulcrankshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009
      Hi

      I am a AM band radio listener, living in Scotland UK

      A few years ago I sent a clip of a radio recording to this group which
      I thought might have been Hmong (it wasn't!).

      I wonder if someone would kindly listen to the recording below.

      http://www.geocities.com/paulcrankshaw/1600.wav

      It was made this morning at 1000 UTC on 1600 kHz and I suspect it is
      KPNP Watertown MN which does have Hmong programming. Other people have
      suggested it is Hmong but I should be grateful for an expert opinion.

      On my computer, at least, it takes a few seconds for the audio to load
      so please be patient!

      Many thanks

      Paul
      Troon, Scotland