Hmong Friends

  • David Bielby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005
      I am an American who has had Hmong friends in 3 different American
      cities I previously lived in. Where I am now there are no Hmong, but
      I would like to reconnect with the Hmong community and try to
      encourage the rescue of Hmong still being chased in Laos.

      I had a friend in Milwaukee, another in Appleton and a group of
      friends in Minneapolis. I would love to reconnect with them.

      David Bielby