Hmong Studies Journal Print Editions Volumes 7 and 8 now available

  • hmongcultural
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      This will primarily be of interest to libraries.

      We have just printed Volumes 7 and 8 of the Hmong Studies Journal (in
      a hard copy format). This means that Volumes 4, 5,6,7, and 8 are now
      available for ordering through Hmong Cultural Center in Saint Paul.

      Please see the link below:

      http://www.hmongstudies.org/HSJPrintingsPR08.html

      -Mark