seeking writers on Hmong issues

  • Kao-Ly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hello,

      I am seeking writers and editors for the following website on Hmong
      Contemporary Issues:
      http://www.geocities.com/kaoly_y/KaolyYangHome.html

      I would like to have more volunteer people with strong opinions and a
      sharp
      mind, and an in-depth understanding about Hmong issues. In simple
      term, I
      would like to have more perspectives and sensitivities on issues.

      In this website, I publish essays, short-story, poems, recipes, ..
      and
      academic papers about any relevant topics related to Hmong issues.
      Your
      contributions will be volunteer; You keep your copyrights. Some
      articles
      have been sold to major published companies. My website could be a
      reliable
      place for you to make a name and to find publishers.

      My website is free and read by thousand of people around the world,
      from
      China, Southeast Asia, France, Canada to America. It has become well-
      known,
      and a reference on Hmong issues known for its seriousness, and
      insightful
      and credible perspectives.

      My website has been used by communities, organizations, and school
      toward a
      better understanding of the Hmong people and current issues.

      You can write in Hmong, English, and French.

      If you are interested in contributing to it, feel free to let me
      know.
      Email: hmongcontemporaryissues@...

      Dr. Nkauj Hli Yaj (Kao-Ly Yang)