Visiting Professor Announcement

  • hmongcultural
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2008
      Asian-American Studies at UW-Madison has asked me to post this
      position.

      -Mark Pfeifer

      The Asian American Studies Program at the University of Wisconsin,
      Madison is hiring a visiting assistant/associate professor for 2008-
      2009. We are interested in applicants with PhD or ABD from any
      discipline and able to teach the following courses:

      Hmong Experiences in the U.S., Special Topics

      Hmong American Studies

      If you are interested in being considered for this position, please
      send your curriculum vita and a letter describing what your course
      content might be to:

      Lynet Uttal
      Director, Asian American Studies Program
      304 Ingraham Hall
      1155 Observatory Drive
      Madison, WI 53706
      ATTENTION: VAP position