Hmong Home

  • wu_zh521
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10 2:31 AM
      The WWW.HMONGHOME.COM was set up by Hmong's and Dong's scholars who
      have a good grasp of the minority people's cultures such as Hmong's
      and Dong's and who have been engaged in the research for minority
      cultures. We base ourselves upon the center of the Hmong and Dong of
      the world -- Qiandongnan (South-east of Guizhou, China), and regard
      the exploration, research, expansion of the culture of Hmong and
      Dong and other brotherly minorities as our own task. At the same
      time, we are developing and selling the folk craftworkes of the
      minorities. We are carrying on wholesales and retail sales, and
      purchase service through the website.

      Welcome to visit our website : http://www.hmonghome.com/

      The best wish to you !

      Your Wu Zheng Hui

      China Silver Dragon Minority Culture Development Department

      2007.2.10. Kaili, Guizhou, China
    • Sisnab
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19 4:21 PM
        Dear Wu Zheng Hui:

        Thank you for sharing with us your website.  With your permission I would like to link it from our website:  www.csp.edu/hmongcenter.

        Lee Pao Xiong
        Director
        Center for Hmong Studies
        Concordia University,  St. Paul
        275 North Syndicate Street
        St. Paul,  Minnesota 55104
        USA

        The WWW.HMONGHOME. COM was set up by Hmong's and Dong's scholars who
        have a good grasp of the minority people's cultures such as Hmong's
        and Dong's and who have been engaged in the research for minority
        cultures. We base ourselves upon the center of the Hmong and Dong of
        the world -- Qiandongnan (South-east of Guizhou, China), and regard
        the exploration, research, expansion of the culture of Hmong and
        Dong and other brotherly minorities as our own task. At the same
        time, we are developing and selling the folk craftworkes of the
        minorities. We are carrying on wholesales and retail sales, and
        purchase service through the website.

        Welcome to visit our website : http://www.hmonghom e.com/

        The best wish to you !

        Your Wu Zheng Hui

        China Silver Dragon Minority Culture Development Department

        2007.2.10. Kaili, Guizhou, China

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      • Chimtaglos_UaSiabntevnawb
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19 6:49 PM
          wow, it is amazed to find out the Sibnab that i used to  know is my only dear friend Lee Pao Xiong. in addition to this, thanks for the website, Wu Zheng Hui.

          thanks,

          Chuck

          Sisnab <sisnab2002@...> wrote:
[...]

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time