MN Wat Resettlement Update

  • hmongcultural
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      Hello Everyone:

      I got an updated figure today 5/16/06 from Blain Memo of the MN Dept.
      of Health

      "In Minnesota, we have resettled 5098 Hmong refugees
      from the WAT":

      Unfortunately, Blain did not have recent numbers from other states.

      The numbers in Minnesota have been pretty static since the end of
      2005, and the resettlement is very close to its end with just a few
      persons still living in the Wat, some of these persons have been too
      sick to accompany their families to the U.S.

      - Mark Pfeifer