487Spring 2012 Hmong Studies Newsletter

  • Mark
    Apr 23, 2012
      Dear Colleagues:

      Here is the long-awaited Spring 2012 Hmong Studies research newsletter. It includes information about almost 20 recent research publications, links to recently compiled Hmong data from the 2010 U.S. census and other updates from the field including submissions from Dr. Chia Youyee Vang about doctoral student Ma Vang winning a prestigious award and Dr. Louisa Schein about the availability of a new documentary.

      I would also like to note that the Hmong research bibliographies on my page have recently expanded to more than 40 updated subject bibliographies with newly added bibliographies in health and medicine and regional studies.

      Yours Sincerely,

      Mark Pfeifer