1223Re: [hmgs_south] Game Length Descriptions

  • ray phillips
    Jun 26, 2014
      Marc may not count but i will when it comes to the Program...

      Your Editor,
      Raymond F. Phillips.

      On Thursday, June 26, 2014 7:03 AM, "marc33594@... [hmgs_south]" <hmgs_south@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks Bill

      If anyone else has submitted a game and wants to edit the description just send a text message to condirectorAThmgs-southDOTcom.

      And folks I am not going to sit there and actually count characters.  When I cut and paste your game description from the form to add to our spreadsheet I can tell if the description is significantly over.  NOT going to quibble about a few words!

      Marc who also suffers from "run over" syndrome when submitting game descriptions

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic