Soft porn advertisements on YahooGroups

  • Dana Rohleder
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Yahoo Abuse,

      If the users of your YahooGroups service have to suffer with your annoying advertisements, please clean them up!! Advertisements are offensive enough as it is, they don't need to be tasteless and pornographic. Pornographic SPAM in our daily email courtesy of Yahoo's terms of "service" coupled with this crap is way out of hand. The major offender is:

      Please remove this type of advertising from YahooGroups or we will need to reconsider who will host our groups. Thank you.

      Dana C. Rohleder, O.D.
      Port Kent, NY
      <dcrohleder@...>

      Note: Groupmembers, if you receive unwanted spam from yahoo, send complaints to: abuse@...