      From: shadijawad@...
      To: khalilmeek@..., hlfweb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 7, 2008 11:59:16 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: [hlfweb] Thoughts/ Actions for Website

      Thanks for the 'content' from the last trial. The Hungry For Justice web site
      could play a crucial role in outreach, education/information and fundraising.
      Is there somebody willing to upload the content Khalil has provided?
      I would like you all to also consider whether we can raise funds at the web site. Perhaps via Pay Pal?
      Also I would like your feedback on the subject of listing the coalition "needs" at
      the web site or how people can get involved. For example: Court attendance (outside and inside).

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic