      From: "Rolf Ernst" <rolf.ernst@...>
      To: hlfweb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 10:46:15 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: Re: [hlfweb] Training session

      Hadi,

      this web site is much like a blog - you simply log into it and you can write your own articles and place them wherever you wish. The click on 'Content' and 'Article Manager'. There you go. Click on 'New' to the right and write your article. If you want it to appear on the Front Page, click on the 'Front Page' icon (initially it will have a red 'x').

      There are a few more things to it like how to determine where exactly things go and appear and how to create new menu items but that is about the complexity of it. You do not have to learn much. 20-30 minutes and you are ready to rock!

      /re

      '...Up through the cracks, up through the broken glass, in the hot red light of the Black and White, Roses grow'