introducing myself

  • catherine belaruby
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2002
      Hello, Im new to Hong Kong and found this site the other day, Ive been a vegeterian for 21 years and a vegan for 4. The idea of a vegan group in Hong Kong is great for me. Please tell me if you are going to have one of the dinners I read about on the net or if you need any help with stalls or stuff. Nice to get in touch with you. Catherine Belaruby.

    • hkvegan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        --- In hkvegan@y..., catherine belaruby <belaruby@y...> wrote:
        > Hello, Im new to Hong Kong and found this site the other day, Ive
        been a vegeterian for 21 years and a vegan for 4. The idea of a vegan
        group in Hong Kong is great for me. Please tell me if you are going
        to have one of the dinners I read about on the net or if you need any
        help with stalls or stuff. Nice to get in touch with you. Catherine
        Belaruby.

        Hello Catherine!
        Welcome to HK. For dinners, events and meetings, please see the HK
        vegan society homepage. Contact the secretary using the email
        address there (annie@...). Sorry for the late response.
        Best wishes
      • punky vegan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
          ive noticed that nobody is really posting, i think we re only 4 or 5 on this
          list..can anyone suggest a more productive use for this forum? becos i think
          we re really missing out...there r very very few vegans here in hk, n i
          think this is the only vegan group in hk

          just my 2 cents,
          kiara

          ---

          But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the
          sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into
          the world to enjoy.
          - Plutarch (c.AD 46 - c.120)

          http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk/