FW: [aapn] New film on factory farming

  • John Wedderburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Environment Films <info@...>
      Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 7:56 PM
      Subject: A new film from Environment Films

      Having trouble viewing this email?
      Click here
      http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=eaygr6cab&v=001p2v57KM8pg
      YrFfdLPHEhzXRKzFy-p0YgDniYUgY0J4jZ93ukISOCnGqpePW4mg2795uoeYE7ohZBg2BTNZXq4W
      SJAVtMwWz0dzpw5dlWeTSAEQaslJC_c_2J3lH6lEdu3RjsipQKAYjeYxc0U9_sU8wi9oQG4ZXzvx
      EhZbn4HJs%3D

      A brand new film for schools...
      From Farm to Fork has been produced for Animal Aid, a charity making real
      progress for animals worldwide.
      The film, which looks at factory farming, has been created for an audience
      of 11-14 year olds and is being offered free of charge on DVD to all of the
      schools in the UK. We have already had a very positive response from
      teachers and are pleased that the film is allowing students to make a more
      informed choice about where their food comes from.
      Animal Aid is a very inspiring charity to work with and we are thrilled to
      have recently been invited to work with them on more productions which will
      be released later this year.
      If you would like to find out more about Animal Aid or arrange your own
      screening of From Farm to Fork email info@... or visit their
      website
      www.animalaid.org.uk
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=eaygr6cab&et=1104626485085&s=2257&e=0010Uxz06D
      y2xBVKxFY8zMrGLp6YyTM1KNLlNQ3Za0L6ySjB9MWK2yCxL5rJgVMfcLEY7MYOoOI6UqO8Zcc4h3
      5xfKD0o8n1ChuZ6xgMZuXNYoNK15aAUpz7w==

      Thank you very much for your interest in Environment Films.
      We look forward to being in touch again in a week or so - when we'll be
      sharing the trailer for one of the productions we're working on at the
      moment - our feature length documentary With Landscape in Mind. More news
      soon.
      Till then all the best,
      the Environment Films team.
      PS Don't forget to watch From Farm to Fork here...
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=eaygr6cab&et=1104626485085&s=2257&e=0010Uxz06D
      y2xBZMhZNf3pd_wTD9RDi8uPwI2APVhCnCHG8YenX5AspBkssWi01AupmbS9GVXJsmAvL_xJECeX
      HUnK71JnS_o3-_G_GJ-JcM2GYu9uuztvIjZGRo2NsFIXCgLn8l4z2sdxvp9Bz21QzQQ==

      Environment Films | 274 Queenstown Road | Battersea | London | London |
      SW84LP | United Kingdom