FW: [aapn] New film on factory farming

  • John Wedderburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Environment Films <info@...>
      Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 7:56 PM
      Subject: A new film from Environment Films

      Having trouble viewing this email?
      Click here

      A brand new film for schools...
      From Farm to Fork has been produced for Animal Aid, a charity making real
      progress for animals worldwide.
      The film, which looks at factory farming, has been created for an audience
      of 11-14 year olds and is being offered free of charge on DVD to all of the
      schools in the UK. We have already had a very positive response from
      teachers and are pleased that the film is allowing students to make a more
      informed choice about where their food comes from.
      Animal Aid is a very inspiring charity to work with and we are thrilled to
      have recently been invited to work with them on more productions which will
      be released later this year.
      If you would like to find out more about Animal Aid or arrange your own
      screening of From Farm to Fork email info@... or visit their

      Thank you very much for your interest in Environment Films.
      We look forward to being in touch again in a week or so - when we'll be
      sharing the trailer for one of the productions we're working on at the
      moment - our feature length documentary With Landscape in Mind. More news
      Till then all the best,
      the Environment Films team.
      PS Don't forget to watch From Farm to Fork here...

      Environment Films | 274 Queenstown Road | Battersea | London | London |
      SW84LP | United Kingdom