FW: hong kong in may

  • John Wedderburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2010
      -----Original Message-----
      From: john davis [mailto:vegweb@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 4:32 PM
      To: jwed@...; info@...
      Subject: hong kong in may

      hi JohnW and others at HK vegans, please forward this email any others who
      are around,

      I'm possibly going to the Veg Fair at Guangzhou, May 21-24 -
      http://www.zhss365.cn - and the best way for me to get there would be London

      to HK, then take the train. (there are direct flights, but there's a better
      one that way)

      I could be in HK a few days beforehand, ie sometime during the week Mon 17
      May to Thurs 20 May

      - are any of you around at that time?

      - would you be interested in me giving a ppt talk for the local group about
      world veg*ism etc ?

      - if so could anyone offer me a room for a night or two?

      for info, more about me:
      http://www.ivu.org/members/council/john-davis.html

      cheers

      john