Noodles plus Veggies - Monday MeetUp - Jan 4th

  • john edmundson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      From: john edmundson <balathai@...>
      Subject: Re: Noodles plus Veggies - Monday MeetUp - Jan 4th
      Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 10:47 AM

      Good, good K.C.!

      Join Facebook today - it takes only 2 minutes.

      Next week we are meeting at Kan Kee -

      http://hk-magazine.com/feature/market-potential

      - the 2nd place mentioned!

      John

      Monday, January 4, 2010

      Time:

      7:30pm - 9:30pm

      Location:

      'Vegetarian Hut ' & 'Loving Heart' in Hung Hom

      Street:

      6 Metropolis Drive

      City/Town:

      ?Hung Hom, Hong Kong

      Last Monday in Three Virtues, North Point our table discussed fond memories of last month's noodle eating in Hung Hom at 'Loving Heart' food counter.

      So I suggest to meet there on the first Monday of 2010!

      For more 'veggies' & rice dishes we can choose from the selection at Vegetarian Hut which is the very next counter - see - http://www.happycow.net/reviews.php?id=11351

      Everyone can order individually from either counter - there are hundreds of seats available at shared tables - so bring all of your friends!

      Address: 8/F., The Metropolis Arcade, 6 Metropolis Drive, Hung Hom

      It is the last counter on the left - next to the windows.

      The Metropolis Arcade is opposite Hung Hom Station - next to Hong Kong Coliseum

      The "8th Floor" reference is misleading - Loving Heart is located on the first floor of the Shopping Mall - in the Food Mall section.

      'Loving Heart' on HappyCow in English -
      http://www.happycow.net/reviews.php?id=19571

      http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=32043

      Here is the page for our last MeetUp there - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30063158225&ref=mf#/event.php?eid=193246008814