Meet-Ups / Meat Free Monday - Re: hkvegan

  • john edmundson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
      - On Fri, 12/4/09, K.C. Lim <kokclim@...> wrote:

      Hi John:

      Great. I am glad to know we are doing regular meetings.

      I will make a point to be there if I am in HK.

      Count me in for the coming Mon. gathering in Hung hom.

      See you,

      KC

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009
        Hi John: Thanks a lot for letting me know of the weekly Monday meet-ups through http://vegan.hk. IF you know of other similar groups, let me know. Have fun, KC