wonderful

  • vegolian
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 9, 2003
      Wish all people becomes vegan/vegetarians one day but till then we
      have to be happy for everyone who is.

      I't would be nice to meet some other veggies write if you think you
      got the time, one short letter now and then from a veggie is always
      great.
    • Millennium Twain
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 9, 2003

        I am raw, vegan and organic.

        Was strict macrobiotic vegan for two years.
        Did not even eat strong spices, or garlic or
        onion -- taoist and sikh traditions.

        But I needed enymes, and needed to eat less,
        to put less stress on my body. To be happy
        with my work and my joy.

        Then I became raw. The rawfood and lifefood
        community of the USA is very trendy now. Very
        popular. [I was in New Zealand before.]

        Now my life is much happier, and productive.

        And I feel I am part of a global family.

        Our family which will soon bring back the
        forests. And clean the ocean and atmosphere.

        I am excited to join the hkvegan list.

        Millennium Twain

        http://livinglighthouse.com

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      • Chris B.

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 10, 2003
            I made a Vegetarian Laksa last night cause I tried one at Eating Plus in IFC - found the recipe online - it was REALLY easy to make and REALLY tasty! Yummy!
            Love not eating dairy products. Seems silly that I resisted for so many years!
            I picked up "Healthy Beginnings" from the Bookworm - THANK YOU! What a great read PLUS there are some recipes at the back. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
            Chris B.
            vegolian <martinaandersso@...> wrote:Wish all people becomes vegan/vegetarians one day but till then we
            have to be happy for everyone who is.

            I't would be nice to meet some other veggies write if you think you
            got the time, one short letter now and then from a veggie is always
            great.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • sistersmusic
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 10, 2003
              great! raw vegan!

              --- In hkvegan@yahoogroups.com, Millennium Twain <unamity@y...> wrote:

              > I am raw, vegan and organic.
              >
              > Was strict macrobiotic vegan for two years.
              > Did not even eat strong spices, or garlic or
              > onion -- taoist and sikh traditions.
              >
              > But I needed enymes, and needed to eat less,
              > to put less stress on my body. To be happy
              > with my work and my joy.
              >
              > Then I became raw. The rawfood and lifefood
              > community of the USA is very trendy now. Very
              > popular. [I was in New Zealand before.]
              >
              > Now my life is much happier, and productive.
              >
              > And I feel I am part of a global family.
              >
              > Our family which will soon bring back the
              > forests. And clean the ocean and atmosphere.
              >
              > I am excited to join the hkvegan list.
              >

              > Millennium Twain
              >
              > http://livinglighthouse.com

              > http://uk.my.yahoo.com
            • sistersmusic
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 10, 2003
                which dishes at eatting plus is 100% vegan?
                and, it is really hard to get vegan food after
                hanging out late, coz i dun eat microwaved stuff.
                tell me more bout the laksa ^__^, thanks!!

                --- In hkvegan@yahoogroups.com, "Chris B." <bbchris@y...> wrote:

                > I made a Vegetarian Laksa last night cause I tried one at Eating
                Plus in IFC - found the recipe online - it was REALLY easy to make
                and REALLY tasty! Yummy!
                > Love not eating dairy products. Seems silly that I resisted for so
                many years!
                > I picked up "Healthy Beginnings" from the Bookworm - THANK YOU!
                What a great read PLUS there are some recipes at the back.
                wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                > Chris B.
              • Chris B.
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 11, 2003
                  There are a few vegan dishes at Eating plus - they do a pasta (penne) with tomato sauce - you MUST ask for WITHOUT cheese! They also do fruit & vegetable juices. There's also a fried noodle with just mushrooms. They have tofu appetizers. Reasonable price.
                  TRY the vegetarian laksa - it's great! That's why I had to learn how to make it ! LOL!
                  Chris
                  sistersmusic <sistersmusic@...> wrote:which dishes at eatting plus is 100% vegan?