Khana Khazana Comes to Tsim Sha Tsui

  • Alok
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      KHANA
      KHAZANA has opened doors to its Tsim Sha Tsui outlet
      in Prat Avenue .
      With lots of new facilities and our uncompromising principle of providing quality
      vegetarian food, we hope to not only tingle your taste buds but give you a
      memorable experience.

      One of the BIGGEST Indian Restaurants in town
      (over 4,000 sqft indoors and over 3,000 sqft on terrace), Khana Khazana can
      comfortably seat about 130 people. Private sit-in dining rooms can be provided
      for 15 persons to 80 persons, ideal for conferences, seminars and meetings.
      These can be also converted in party halls for a private party of 100 or more.

      State-of-the-art audio-visual facilities, lighting, wide
      screen TVs and live broadcast of NOW TV is certain to enhance your experience
      whether its an evening of dinner with your friends, a birthday party or a
      wedding banquet, a dance evening to bollywood music or watching a T20 match
      with your family and friends.

      Come, visit us and experience the best (location map is
      attached).

      4/F
      Winfield
      Commercial Building

      6-8A
      Prat Avenue , Tsim
      Sha Tsui, Kowloon

      九龍尖沙咀寶勒巷6-8A號盈豐商業大廈四字樓

      Tel 電話: +852 23670555; Fax 傳真: +852 23672555

      Email 電郵: order@...

      www.khanakhazana.hk