FW: I need more VEGAN VOTES for my GLOBAL VEGAN RAW ORGANIC DREAM PROJECT before April 3 and would like to sponsor you! INFO...

  • jwed
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      From: Bryan Au [mailto:rawbryan@...]
      Sent: 02 April, 2009 3:56 AM
      To: info@...; info@...
      Subject: I need more VEGAN VOTES for my GLOBAL VEGAN RAW ORGANIC DREAM
      PROJECT before April 3 and would like to sponsor you! INFO...

      Dear Vegan Hong Kong,

      I love Hong Kong and your organization! I visited 10 years ago would love to
      come back. I now have a SPECIAL SALE AND PROMOTION for my RAW STAR Ceramic
      Knives the best for Vegans! Now I have special sale prices and people can
      get FREE CERAMIC PEELER and FREE VEGAN RAW Instructional DVD with each
      Ceramic Knife purchase FREE GIFST worth $31 USD included but people have to
      e-mail me to tell me they saw if from Vegan HK to get their FREE GIFTS there
      is extra shipping to Hong Kong or Asia:

      http://rawinten.com/RawStarCeramicKnivesandBenefitsofRAW.html

      I can donate money to your website/group but PLEASE HELP ME get 500 VEGAN
      VOTES before April 3! I can come to
      Hong Kong and do photos and include photos in my book if I WIN:

      Can you VOTE for my RAW VEGAN DREAM PROJECT? It ends April 3 and I need like
      500 more votes!!!

      http://www.nameyourdreamassignment.com/the-ideas/rawbryan/uniting-and-healin
      g-the-world-through-all-natural-raw-organic-food/

      Thank you! Lets RAWVK THE VOTE AND THE WORLD VEGAN STYLE!

      Please e-mail me I have more ideas!

      Raw Organic Vegan Chef Bryan Au
      http://www.Rawinten.com <http://www.rawinten.com/>