Real vegan products in Hong Kong market

  • inamori3328
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2009
      How can you identify any milk or egg ingredient just from the written ingredient on the product?
    • moyomoy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2009
        Milk: 奶
        Egg: 雞蛋

        Check for this characters on the ingredients

        --- In hkvegan@yahoogroups.com, "inamori3328" <inamori3328@...> wrote:

        > How can you identify any milk or egg ingredient just from the written ingredient on the product?

      • John Edmundson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2009
          Thank you for your post moyomoy - I cannot get this site to support Chinese characters - perhaps you could email them to inamori3328 - John

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2009
            Try looking for this Chinese characters here:
            Chinese characters for egg and milk
            <http://translate.google.com/translate_t#es%7Czh-TW%7Cegg%0Amilk>