FW: Pre-CNY Vegan dinner gathering

  • jwed
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2008
      _____

      From: Gene Cheng [mailto:genecheng@...]
      Sent: 29 December, 2008 3:38 AM
      To: John Wedderburn
      Subject: Pre-CNY Vegan dinner gathering

      John, I wasn't able to post at Yahoo Groups, please go ahead and post or
      send to your contacts.

      Hello everyone,

      I will be in HK for CNY and would like to plan a vegan dinner get together
      for us.
      So many of you have told me that you miss our regular gatherings.

      John Wedderburn recommended this great restaurant in Wanchai (see attachment
      for menu, and link here: http://khanakhazana.hk/home.htm), and the owners
      have been enthusiastic in their response.

      How about I pick a date right b4 CNY...say Wednesday, January 21 at 7:00p.m.
      for our Vegan dinner.

      The cost is $100 which includes all taxes and tips, etc.

      Please RSVP to me or John at jwed@... ASAP and I will confirm the
      booking with the restaurant. Also, do forward this email to others on your
      list who may be interested in joining us.

      Best,
      gene

    • K.C. Lim
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2008
        Hi Gene and John
        I would be delighted to join. There are so few such gatherings. We should make it a monthly affair. The last time I organized, nobody signed up. See you then, KC

        ________________________________

        Please RSVP to me or John at jwed@hkstar. com ASAP and I will confirm the
        booking with the restaurant. Also, do forward this email to others on your
        list who may be interested in joining us.

        Best,
        gene

      • genecheng_asia
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2009
          Hi KC,

          We now have over 20 for our gathering, looks like its going to be a
          great event with new friends and old.

          Best,
          gene

          --- In hkvegan@yahoogroups.com, "K.C. Lim" <kokclim@...> wrote:

          > Hi Gene and John
          > I would be delighted to join. There are so few such gatherings. We
          should make it a monthly affair. The last time I organized, nobody
          signed up. See you then, KC

        • ortega_lu
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2009
            Hi everyone

            I am new to this group & I would delighted to meeting you & join that
            dinner

            Love
            Lucia

            --- In hkvegan@yahoogroups.com, "genecheng_asia" <genecheng_asia@...>