Doctors that have experience with Vegans in HK

  • tokolosh.gweilo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
      I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a GP in HK that is not anti-vegan
      and perhaps even has some experience treating vegans. I'm getting more
      than annoyed at misinformed doctors blaming every illness I get on my
      diet (i'm rarely sick). I'd like to be able to discuss different types
      of getting B12(pill,injection,patch).

      Thanks
    • Lamma Animal Protection
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
        I have never encountered a problem with doctors and my vegan diet. it has
        been treated as a pretty average decision. They have all been women, but I
        guess that is a coincidence. Email me on sheila@... and i'll give you
        my experiences. if you do get info on b12 delivery please share with us. i
        haven't given thought to different systems.

        --
        Sheila McClelland
        29824018

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008