Vegetarian Visitor - Where to stay and eat in Britain. 2008 Edition

  • Dr John Wedderburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10 2:12 AM
      From Jon Carpenter Publishing
      Direct Sales and Accounts
      2 Home Farm Cottages, Sandy Lane, St Paul's Cray, Kent BR5 3HZ, UK
      tel/fax: +44 1689 870437
      e-mail: annemarie@...

      Dear Friends

      Please find herewith a copy of the completely updated 2008 edition of
      Vegetarian Visitor, the only annual guide to England, Wales and Scotland
      specifically for vegetarians and vegans. [copy in my possession - John].

      The 2008 editions list nearly 100 accommodation addresses and well over 200
      cafes, restaurants and pubs, all of which know how to cater properly for
      vegetarians and/or vegans are delighted to welcome them.

      I hope that you will be able to tell your members through your magazine,
      newsletter or website that the new edition is now available and the price is
      still only £2.50 (plus £1 for airmail postage). We can accept MasterCard and
      Visa payments.

      With best wishes for a happy and healthy 2008,
      Annemarie Weitzel.