Re: [hkvegan] happy new yr

  • Chris B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Yes KUNG HEI FAT CHOY to you all! I've been stuffing my face with home-made turnnip cake & taro cake
      Chris :)
      punky vegan <punkyvegan@...> wrote:kung hei fat choy to everyone, have a great year of the ram..heres hoping
      the animals have a happier year too

      punky

      ---

      But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the
      sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into
      the world to enjoy.
      - Plutarch (c.AD 46 - c.120)

      http://www.liberation-mag.org.uk/