vegan society?

  • Pranjal Maria Tiwari
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      I've been on this listserve for not too long... I was
      wondering, are there any meetings or gatherings for
      the HK vegan society?

      Is it an actual society and organization, or is it
      just this email list? I think it'd be great for us
      vegans to see each other and meet face to face and get
      organized!

      Thanks for any help or clarifications!

      pranjal

      =====
      "Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist. Keep loving, keep fighting"

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Chris B. (bbchris)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2004
        Yes I'd love to meet other vegans in Hong Kong!! Great suggestion Pranjal!

        Chris B

        Pranjal Maria Tiwari <pranjal_tiwari@...> wrote:
        Hi everyone,

        I've been on this listserve for not too long... I was
        wondering, are there any meetings or gatherings for
        the HK vegan society?

        Is it an actual society and organization, or is it
        just this email list? I think it'd be great for us
        vegans to see each other and meet face to face and get
        organized!

        Thanks for any help or clarifications!

        pranjal

        =====
        "Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist. Keep loving, keep fighting"

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT