The Animal Cruelty Protest on 6/27

  • lammasheila
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      The March was a great success, despite the sweltering heat. In
      addition to a great turn out from animal lovers there were
      representatives from many animal Welfare groups, LAP charity, HK
      SPCA, HKDR, CSA.

      I have created a photo album on the hkvegan group site for you to
      have a look at if you are interested.
      Sheila
      www.lap.org.hk

      PS: Chica, my gorgeous German-Shepherd-looking foster dog really is
      homeless and is a superb, intelligent girl!
    • Chris B. (bbchris)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Yes the march was really fabulous! I didn't know that there were going to be representatives from the animal welfare groups marching. It would have been too hot for my dogs to march. I saw one owner with a large dog that had collapsed between Wanchai & Admiralty.

        Here's my pics from yesterday:
        http://p210.ezboard.com/fmymp3boardfrm2.showMessage?topicID=3950.topic
        A photo-heavy thread posted on my music board.

        Chris B.

        lammasheila <sheila@...> wrote:
        The March was a great success, despite the sweltering heat. In
        addition to a great turn out from animal lovers there were
        representatives from many animal Welfare groups, LAP charity, HK
        SPCA, HKDR, CSA.

        I have created a photo album on the hkvegan group site for you to
        have a look at if you are interested.
        Sheila
        www.lap.org.hk

        PS: Chica, my gorgeous German-Shepherd-looking foster dog really is
        homeless and is a superb, intelligent girl!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT