hi there!

  • hanaliang
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 1:51 AM
      hi all, glad to find you here.

      I've been vegan for 4yr+, been living in california for
      the last 14 years or so. I am coming back home to
      get one of those new smart ID thingy in couple days,
      on the 4th, to be exact. will stay for 2 weeks.

      would love to meet up with some of you, to eat :p
      and to see what you folks are up to.

      please write: hanaliang@... or
      call: 26373160 if you would like to chat/meet.

      I'd also like to borrow/ pick up some good chinese
      veganism literature if you have any.

      cindy.
    • Chris B. (bbchris)
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 1:39 AM
        Hi Cindy!

        I'm kind of busy this week but will have time to have a veggie meal with you!
        I'll send you a seperate email with my phone number!

        Chris B.
        lead singer of Thinking Out Loud
        http://thinkingoutloud.com.hk

        hanaliang <cindy@...> wrote:
        hi all, glad to find you here.

        I've been vegan for 4yr+, been living in california for
        the last 14 years or so. I am coming back home to
        get one of those new smart ID thingy in couple days,
        on the 4th, to be exact. will stay for 2 weeks.

        would love to meet up with some of you, to eat :p
        and to see what you folks are up to.

        please write: hanaliang@... or
        call: 26373160 if you would like to chat/meet.

        I'd also like to borrow/ pick up some good chinese
        veganism literature if you have any.

        cindy.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT