[HJMatMeth] update & request

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2000
      List members:

      Just a message to keep you abreast of where we are in terms of numbers and to make a request of those of you who have not yet sent in your member profiles.

      The HJM/M Seminar has, as of this moment, 94 subscribers, including the moderators. I expect that the numbers will increase to well over 100 before the Seminar begins on Feb. 11th.

      More will be sent to you regarding List protocols, etc. before that date. But please remember that no postings to Professor Crossan will be accepted until the 11th.

      Only about half of the current subscribers have responded to my request to send their profiles to me. I would be grateful if those of you who have not yet done so would please follow the instructions on this matter that you received in the HJM/M welcome message. PLEASE NOTE, though, that any and all such information should NOT be sent to the List. DO NOT, please, use the address above when complying with my request. Rather, send your profile to me OFF LIST, either to my personal address below or to hjmaterialsmethodolgy-owner@...

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson