[HJMatMeth] Last Chance to Post

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      Seminar Members,

      Let me once more underscore the fact that the Seminar with Professor Crossan ends this Friday, March 3rd. That means that Mahlon and I will not be taking any more questions for Professor Crossan after tomorrow evening (Thursday, March 2nd). So if you've been wanting to participate in the Seminar but have been delaying doing so, be reminded that you have only one day left to post any questions that you've been wanting to pose.

      Please take advantage of the little time that is left in what has been a most enlightening and worthwhile enterprise.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson