WORLD AIDS DAY

  • hivaidszw
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Dear All

      In recognition of WORLD AIDS Day, which is today, December 1st 2006, we
      present you with the first issue of "THE EYE OPENER", the
      newsletter from HIV/AIDS|ZIMBABWE CHARITY. WE hope that this new
      platform will serve to keep you updated on what is going on throughout
      HAZ, and also that this will be an engaging platform through which we
      can communicate about an issue at the core of our livelihood. Please
      feel free to let us know how we can improve this resource so that it
      remains relevant to you. Please download this first issue of "THE
      EYE OPENER" at

      <http://www.hivaidszimbabwe.com/publications/newsletter/120106.pdf>

      We hope that on this day, you all take pause, To commemorate those who
      have succumbed to the effects of HIV/AIDS, To celebrate the great
      medical strides that have been made in the fight against HIV/AIDS, and
      To consider those who still suffer due to the social barriers that
      hinder the access of many, to the newly available interventions that
      could otherwise save lives, and alleviate much pain and suffering.

      Sincerely,
      --
      Joshua M. Dziba,
      HIV/AIDS|ZIMBABWE CHARITY, INC.