Moving to Bay Area of S.F. in August

  • Justin Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Dear All,

      I am moving to the San Francisco Bay Area the first week of August from Atlanta, Georgia.   I would like to meet some other HIV positive people -- in particular, to start navigating the myriad of social/healthcare services.

      I am a healthy 45 year old male, currently receiving primary care from the the Ryan White Early Clinic from my county department of health.   I qualified for Social Security a few years ago due to a condition called "Steven's Johnson Syndrome" resulting from a severe allergic reaction to the one a day medications.  The issues related to that occurrence are no longer present in my life and am creating that I will be off disability by the end of the year.

      Not familiar with all the various state, county and city options within the Bay Area.  The greatest challenge is maintaining a consistent supply of medication (on a state wait list yet again).

      If you reside in the area and are willing to engage in some conversations, or providing some guidance on what to navigate and avoid some pitfalls and lessen the learning curve, I appreciate your reaching to me.

      JT - 404-333-9693
      Certified Reiki Healer
      (Usui Shiki Ryoho)
      AGEL
      “Don’t ask what the world needs.
      Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
      Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”Howard Thurman