FREE POZ Life Weekend Seminar Only 3 Days Left to Register! Save Your Space Now

  • Sunnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 11:46 AM
      April 2011 Free POZ Life Weekend Seminar in Pasadena!

      POZ Life Weekend Seminar
      April 9th and 10th
      In Pasadena, CA!

      A Free Healing and Transformational Workshop for People with HIV/AIDS and their Loved Ones.

      New Beginnings, New Possibilities

      April brings another great Line up of Amazing Presenters and Topic's

      Drug Treatment Options; Disclosure, Relationships; Insurance and public Benefits; Sero-Different Relationships; Nutrition and HIV; Sex and Intimacy; Adherence, Healing Drum Circle, Art Therapy, Clinical Trials, Complementary Therapy, Support Groups and so much more!

      To Register, log onto www.TheLifeGroupLA.org for our online reservation form and we will contact you to complete your registration. Or call Sunnie Rose at 888-208-8081.

      The POZ Life Weekend is Re-Affirming Weekend Seminar you will never forget!

      We ask that if you are Registering that you Commit to attending Both Days!

      The POZ Life Weekend Seminar is a place where compassion, education, community and love is offered unconditionally. It's a place HIV+ men, women, youths and family members can come be themselves, feel comforted and support in their effort to learn how to either live a long healthy productive POZitive lifestyle, or help someone they know and love overcome the fears associated with being HIV+.

      Our diverse group of Presenters, Volunteers and Staff can effectively reach out and relate to the specific issues that can concern and equally diverse group of men, women, people of color, gay men and heterosexual HIV individuals. Age is not relevant in most cases, however each community and culture has specific needs for support, and each is addressed in breakout or concurrent sessions according to the specific demographic majority of the enrolled number of participants.

      When enrolling, you'll be asked what your specific concerns might be, or what you hope to achieve by participating in the seminar. We strive to find qualified presenters to address these specific issues, or ask one of the already scheduled qualified presenters to be sure and touch on that topic to insure all questions are answered.

      Our workshops are extremely interactive. Our Presenters always welcome your questions and comments. You seeĀ…presenters and volunteers are not the only ones sharing and teaching. The magic occurs when participants also reach out and help one another with helpful information, suggestions, support and tips.