Re: [The HIV/AIDS Network] Sex While Positive: The New Criminals

  • Danny PozDude
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2010
      I'm definitely in favor of some form of heavy duty legal retribution for nondisclosure. I don't understand how anyone could have a soul or a conscience and still infect someone with a deadly virus. I guess I'm pretty naive. Personally I've not had one person turn me down for sex after disclosure and several times he was HIV+ himself...which makes me wonder if and when he was going to tell me his status.

      There is another side to the coin these days.  HIV is quickly becoming a chronic disease and not the death sentence it used to be. So here's my question.  What about other infectious chronic diseases?  Herpes, STD, pneumonia, tuberculosis, etc.? Where do you draw the line.