Re: [hitechcitygzb] SUNCITY HITECH GHAZIABAD

  • nasir mohd
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 9, 2012
       I m waiting too

      --- On Tue, 17/1/12, JAI PRAKASH UPADHYA <jpu442001@...> wrote:

      From: JAI PRAKASH UPADHYA <jpu442001@...>
      Subject: Re: [hitechcitygzb] SUNCITY HITECH GHAZIABAD
      To: "hitechcitygzb@yahoogroups.com" <hitechcitygzb@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, 17 January, 2012, 7:15 PM

      Thanks !Amit
      Pls.let me who else are interested then we can decide on date and time
      upadhya

      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 1 3:23 AM
        Sure. Lets plan earlier than 20th April.

        Rajesh Pandita
        Mobile : 099107 54390

        On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Deepesh Nandal <deepesh.nandal@...> wrote:

        Yes, lets plan to visit their office again this Month. May be the 20th or 27th of April ?

        Deepesh .

        From: jainr3 <jainr3@...>
        Subject: [hitechcitygzb] SUNCITY HITECH GHAZIABAD
        To: hitechcitygzb@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tuesday, 26 March, 2013, 5:42 PM

        Hi all...has anybody received any correspondence from Suncity?