Update

  • Girish Kumar
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 7, 2012
      Hi, Has anyone any update on latest position on development work at site. It seems there is hardly any movement.
      Is it possible for someone in Delhi to fix up meeting with someone senior like it was done last year. We need to put pressure from our side to expedite and also get correct status.

      Regards
      Girish

      On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:01 PM, vineet gupta <vineet.vineetgupta@...> wrote:

      Hi
      Has anyone received demand of payment post 65% for the allotments done in dec 2010?
      My query is for both time linked and construction linked plan

      Thanks
      Vineet

    • sanjay kumar
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 31, 2012
        Did any of you receive the confirmed agreement after the provisional letter? I did send and email to Wave Office, and they wrote back saying that it will be mailed soon for signing.
        Rajat- how come you have become so quite?

        Sanjay Kumar
      • umair khan
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 31, 2012
          please tell me what type confirm agreement and what type provisional letter . i didnt understand

          Did any of you receive the confirmed agreement after the provisional letter? I did send and email to Wave Office, and they wrote back saying that it will be mailed soon for signing.
          Rajat- how come you have become so quite?

          Sanjay Kumar
        • KuljinderPal Singh
          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 31, 2012
            Not recieved any confirmed letter till now :(
            Not sure why no one is pursuing for same (especially the one in town)

              Message 6 of 27 , Mar 31, 2012
                How do you know that premium is 8-9K ,and for what sectors? I see the builder is selling at 18000. So I think our price can't be more than 14000-15000.
                Sanjay Kumar

                Message 7 of 27 , Mar 31, 2012
                  Talked to few brokers.
                  Builder has stopped selling plots, called up their office.
                  Website is not updated.

                  Message 8 of 27 , Mar 31, 2012
                    so did you get the impression that even builder prices will increase shortly?

                    Sanjay Kumar

                    Message 9 of 27 , Apr 1 12:07 AM

                      Hi Girish,

                      Which sector the premium is 8 - 9 K ? I am hearing of 4 K in sector 15. I am also waiting for the signed agreement...

                      BJS

                      Message 10 of 27 , Apr 1 1:48 AM
                        premium is 6k+ in sector 15..

                        Thanks & Regards,
                        Jagjit Singh Bhatia

                        Message 11 of 27 , Apr 2 1:32 AM
                          Hi Sanjay,

                          what is the email id of wave office. I sent email but these are bouncing  @... domain

                          could u plz let me know correct email id

                          thank you

                          Message 12 of 27 , Apr 2 1:57 AM
                            No Idea. I now live in Lucknow, went to Delhi for couple of days, got this info.
                            Can someone staying nearby confirm progress on the project.

                            Message 13 of 27 , Apr 2 7:19 AM
                              Swati:

                              Best,

                              Sanjay Kumar

                              Message 14 of 27 , Apr 3 9:00 PM
                                I called Wavecity office and talked to a senior person. As per him, the progress is going on well and Phase 1 will be complete by end of this year with actual possession to buyers. They told me Phase 1 is sold out and includes Sectors 1-7. I would agree with Girish that the premiums are 8-9K and will be increasing as it is already sold out.
                                Sanjay Kumar

                                Message 15 of 27 , Apr 3 11:53 PM
                                  Hi All,

                                  I called up Wave office and following are the updates:

                                  1. They have changed the allotments /plot nos in sector 15 without informing the buyers/allotees.

                                  2. Development not started yet in these sectors.

                                  3. No immediate plans for signing of agreements.

                                  Regards,
                                  Manish Singhal

                                  --
                                  Manish Singhal
                                  Mobile; +91-9718037111
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Apr 24 9:31 PM

                                    Wish to sell my allotted plot at Sector 3 of Wave City NH-24.

                                    Serious buyers may contact me with proposed rates at hdua01@...

                                    Regards,

                                    Hridayesh Dua

                                  • Girish Kumar

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Apr 24 9:47 PM
                                        What is the location and size of the plot and how much is paid to Developer so far?
                                        Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

                                        From: "Dua, Hridayesh [Ossco]" <hndu@...>
                                        Sender: hitechcitygzb@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:31:36 +0300
                                        To: <hitechcitygzb@yahoogroups.com>
                                        ReplyTo: hitechcitygzb@yahoogroups.com
                                        Subject: [hitechcitygzb] Plot for sale, Wave City NH-24

                                        Wish to sell my allotted plot at Sector 3 of Wave City NH-24.

                                        Serious buyers may contact me with proposed rates at hdua01@...

                                        Regards,

                                        Hridayesh Dua

                                      • Rakesh
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Apr 25 10:16 PM
                                          The Entrance Gate was supposed to be opening on the NH24 itself, but from the pictures its seems to be on some internal road.
                                          Anyone knows how far is this entrance gate from the NH24?
                                          regds,
                                          rakesh

                                          --- In hitechcitygzb@yahoogroups.com, Girish Kumar <garyruk@...> wrote:

                                          > At website there seems to be progress
                                          > http://wavecity.in/project-updates.asp
                                          > Has anyone visited site recently.
                                          >
                                          > Regards
                                          > Girish
                                          >
                                          > On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Manish Singhal <singhalzi@...> wrote:
                                          >
                                          > > **
                                          > >

                                          > > Hi All,
                                          > >
                                          > > I called up Wave office and following are the updates:
                                          > >
                                          > > 1. They have changed the allotments /plot nos in sector 15 without
                                          > > informing the buyers/allotees.
                                          > >
                                          > > 2. Development not started yet in these sectors.
                                          > >
                                          > > 3. No immediate plans for signing of agreements.
                                          > >
                                          > > Regards,
                                          > > Manish Singhal
                                          > >

                                          > > On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:30 AM, sanjay kumar <bsigma_usa@...> wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > >> **
                                          > >>

                                          > >> I called Wavecity office and talked to a senior person. As per him, the
                                          > >> progress is going on well and Phase 1 will be complete by end of this year
                                          > >> with actual possession to buyers. They told me Phase 1 is sold out and
                                          > >> includes Sectors 1-7. I would agree with Girish that the premiums are 8-9K
                                          > >> and will be increasing as it is already sold out.
                                          > >> Sanjay Kumar

                                        • jagjit bhatia
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Apr 26 2:55 AM
                                            Any idea of premium on plots in Sector 15?

                                            Thanks & Regards,
                                            Jagjit Singh Bhatia
                                            9818332710