Current and upcoming routes

  • BaileysFjords@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello everyone,

      Will be in Virginia tomorrow, December 2st:

      Virginia-Michigan

      Leaving Texas today:

      Louisiana-Texas-Oklahoma-Georgia-South Carolina-Texas

      Leaving Texas Thursday:

      Texas-New Mexico-Arizona-California-Texas

      Other upcoming routes:

      Texas-Arizona-Virginia-New York-Michigan-Oklahoma-Louisiana-Texas

      Texas-Michigan-South Dakota-Texas

      We are offering the following equine for sale:

      BNF Ingwine: 6 month old Norwegian Fjord white dun colt.  VERY rare, only 1 out of 4 intact white dun males in North America!  $4500.

      BNF Buri: 3 month old Norwegian Fjord brown dun colt.  Cute little guy!  $1500.

      Baby: 8 month old draft molly mule.  Percheron/Mammoth.  Very people oriented, going to be VERY large girl!  $350.

      Rocky: 17 year old blind leopard spotted Appy.  Trained Western, neck reins, trail.  Perfect for the timid or beginning rider!  Steady, calm, will not go into a trot until trust is developed between him and his rider.  $350.

      If anyone needs an equine transported please let us know and we will give you a quote. References are available. Please respond privately either at BaileysFjords@... or call at 231-689-9902.  Need more information about our service?  Please visit: http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/BaileysTransportation.html

      Please respond privately either at BaileysFjords@... or call at 231-689-9902.

      Lynda and Daniel
      Bailey's Norwegian Fjords and Bailey's Transportation Service
      White Cloud, MI
      231-689-9902
      FAX: 775-383-6813
      BaileysFjords@...
      http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/index.html
      http://BaileysTransportation.com

    • sneezyngrumpy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        Hi,
        I have adopted a PMU mare who is currently on a farm in Stanley North
        Dakota and I am need to get her to Southern California (Los Angeles
        area) or even to an adjacent state where I could pick her up. The
        farm does not have her Coggins Cert yet so she is not ready to ship,
        but I would be interested in a quote for any trips that you might
        have coming up that would be going to that area.

        Thank you,
        Rita

        --- In hitch-hiking_horses@yahoogroups.com, BaileysFjords@a... wrote:
        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > Will be in Virginia tomorrow, December 2st:
        >
        > Virginia-Michigan
        >
        > Leaving Texas today:
        >
        > Louisiana-Texas-Oklahoma-Georgia-South Carolina-Texas
        >
        > Leaving Texas Thursday:
        >
        > Texas-New Mexico-Arizona-California-Texas
        >
        > Other upcoming routes:
        >
        > Texas-Arizona-Virginia-New York-Michigan-Oklahoma-Louisiana-Texas
        >
        > Texas-Michigan-South Dakota-Texas
        >
        > We are offering the following equine for sale:
        >
        > BNF Ingwine: 6 month old Norwegian Fjord white dun colt.  VERY
        rare, only 1
        > out of 4 intact white dun males in North America!  $4500.
        >
        > BNF Buri: 3 month old Norwegian Fjord brown dun colt.  Cute little
        guy!
        > $1500.
        >
        > Baby: 8 month old draft molly mule.  Percheron/Mammoth.  Very
        people
        > oriented, going to be VERY large girl!  $350.
        >
        > Rocky: 17 year old blind leopard spotted Appy.  Trained Western,
        neck reins,
        > trail.  Perfect for the timid or beginning rider!  Steady, calm,
        will not go
        > into a trot until trust is developed between him and his rider.
        $350.

        > If anyone needs an equine transported please let us know and we
        will give you
        > a quote. References are available. Please respond privately either
        at
        > BaileysFjords@a... or call at 231-689-9902.  Need more information
        about our
        > service?  Please visit: <A