Re: [hiswritersacfw] Will you vote for my book?

  • Kim Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
      Done!  Congratulations!
      Kim

      On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Sandi <sandirog@...> wrote:

      Hi, folks--

      I just got word from my publisher that my book, THE MASTER'S WALL, was entered into the Christian Small Publishers Book Association (CSPA) of the Year Awards contest!

      I was wondering if you all would be willing to vote for my book. If so, here's the link: http://www.christianpublishers.net/11votes/.

      Your vote would mean a lot to me as I was turned down to enter The Carol (something I had my heart set on for the last year and a half) because I was the first fiction line with my publisher. They needed at least two fiction books out to "make the grade."

      If you see another book of a friend or one you liked better, I'll totally understand, so please don't feel obligated.

      Hugs in Him,

      Sandi

      --
      Sandi Rog