PROMO: THE MASTER'S WALL - my new release!

  • Sandi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
      I hope I'm allowed to do this here. I'm excited to announce that pre-orders for my book are now available! If you order now, you'll get FREE shipping (for those who live in the US). You can order it directly from the publisher here: http://deward.com/?p=1111.

      Keep in mind, the release date is November 1st, so you'll have to wait to get it---just in time for Christmas! *hint* After it's released, you'll be able to order it from stores like B&N, but if you're not a member at B&N, you'll have to pay shipping. If you don't want shipping costs, now would be the best time to get it.

      Thank you all for your love and support! I hope you enjoy the book!

      Hugs in Him,

      --
      Sandi Rog
      THE MASTER'S WALL . . . available November 1, 2010!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
        Congratulations, Sandi!  How thrilling!

        On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Sandi <sandirog@...> wrote:

[...]

        In His Service,