April HIS Writers Meeting

  • His Writers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012

      Greetings, fellow writers! I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter.

      Just a reminder: tonight is our April HIS Writers meeting, 7 p.m., Barnes and Noble, 92nd & Sheridan in Westminster. Our speaker will be Boulder Police detective, Jack Gardner, of the Major Crimes Unit. He will be talking on "The Art of Investigating."

      I look forward to seeing you then!

      Jill Hups
      President, HIS Writers (ACFW North Denver)
      Webmaster and Internet/Publicity Chairperson
      HIS Writers & ACFW Colorado

      P.S. The 2012 ACFW Colorado Retreat is Friday, April 27 – Saturday, April 28, at the Ponderosa Conference and Retreat Center in Larkspur, CO. Keynote speaker is award-winning inspirational Christian author and speaker, Kim Vogel Sawyer, who will present "In His Footsteps." Semi-private rooms are filling up fast. Dorm rooms are still available. Standard pricing is in effect until April 18th. After that, prices will go up. Register today at http://acfwcolorado.com/acfwcoloretreat_12.php