File - WE NEED HISTORICAL M.A. INFO FROM YOU!

  • historyofmartialartsinhawaii@yahoogroups.
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2009
      Dear Members,

      We appreciate your patronage and welcome you to enjoy and share in all we can offer but...

      ...we cannot do it alone and would GREATLY value your contributions in the way of historical pics/information, bio's and stories.

      Right now we are greatly lacking in information on JUDO, KUNG FU, KICKBOXING and FILIPINO MARTIAL ARTS HISTORY IN HAWAII.

      If you can, ask your friends, family members, parents, grandparents and teachers...there HAS TO BE more info available from other sources.

      Let's do our part and show the world the rich heritage of Hawaii's Martial Arts History!

      Just post it here or send it to:

      historyofmartialartsinhawaii-owner@yahoogroups.com

      If anyone can help out please do!

      mahalo nui loa